Thursday, September 21, 2006

The new thang..


the new toy.. it goes with my car.. hahaha Posted by Picasa

MY old motorola handphone is a real nuisance nowadays. I've had it for almost 4 years and iti s a very DURABLE phone i must say. ( with all the abuse in the hospital , battering and Dzaeffran's latest craze of throwing ) Unfortunately , the battery life is really bad that it can only last for like.. mm.. not even 6 hours ?? I tried to look for replacement battery but unfortunately , the world has evolved so much that it went extinct !!

And today , out of the blue ; I bought this new handphone. I was on my way to Kiara hill for my jog after work when it rained. I proceeded to TESCO Mutiara to have a look at mountain bikes as I need to have one to pursue my "Powerman" dream. Beginners maahh.. cokia ones to start off with !

Benq-Siemens s88 is really trendy looking with cool camera function ! The best thing about it maybe the USB port which will make my mp3 downloading a piece of cake ! ( as if i don't have a digi cam..duhh.. ) I was thinking of getting a PDA phone but i was not keen on its size and to bring it around. Somehow , the salesman was lucky to have me passing by. He was doing his job by promoting the phone and its function. I did ask a lot of questions that annoyed him a bit but he hid it well. I could see his face when i told him.. Ok.. I'm buying this phone ! haks.. Ezy-pay method makes it affordable.. :)

I wonder if they have ezy-pay for mountain bikes.. haks. tak lari budget.

No comments: