Sunday, March 18, 2007

Meeting wira negara

After a 3 year lapse , I managed to complete my 10km run in the AMBANK KL international marathon today. Another certificate for another year !!Congratulations to Azad and Edrin too for completing the race !! The three of us will be running again next month in the BHP run at the Curve.. wanna join us ??

I am glad i managed to finish the race and not getting myself injured with my usual crampy legs . I did not force myself so much today as i did not train for this event. It was a very leisurely jog. I was quite alright and the thought of if i had run harder - i might be able to rab one of those medals..! Hahaha... But i guess ; if i had pushed myself i might have ended up in the massaging tent !

* Check out my NOMBER !!! hahahaha... ( those who collected their number tags would understand this joke )



*********************************

I was at the OGKL AGM later that day. Felt a bit tired but it was a boring Sunday afternoon. There I was at 3pm ; off to Bukit Jalil to meet my fellow club members. It was a very hillarious session ! I really do admire the individuals running the club as well as the members . Most of them are really down to earth with lots of humour ! I enjoyed the meeting i must say ! Gua caya sama lu Deeno world !! ( the president )

It was an honour as well to have both Malaysia heroes ; Ravi and Muqarrabin ( Everest climbers) with us. Both of them were friendly and I enjoyed listening to their experience sharing session . Climbing Everest is one real tough cookie to tackle as was evident by Ravi's two amputated fingers due to frost bite. They mentioned that the chances for one to have morbidities or even mortality is high during this climb.Gulp..scary isn't it ? I do salute them for their courage , effort and determination . Good luck Ravi for your plan to conquer Everest from the south as well as K2 next year !!

*p/s Always remember to off the camera function after using your mobile ! Battery habis siut masa nak amik gambar with the two national heroes !! Isy..isy.. isy..... geram !!!


he brought his gadgets to show us..


kewl boots eih..


Internet pic of Ravi near everest

1 comment:

TriStupe said...

well done brader.
:) too bad i didn't catch you this time!