Tuesday, March 27, 2007

To infinity and beyond

Wahh.. I've not blogged for more than a week ! Just dunno why i did not bother to type it down on the PC ; maybe the current nomad lifestyle which is affecting me. I'm still staying in my inlaws for now because of Qaisya - and not being in your own home is a real turn off for being in front of the PC. Being in the OT for the whole day does not help as well ; as the gases exerting their side effect to your conciousness at about 10pm ..every night !!

Qaisya is doing fine. She's one month today and certainly growing. Taking care of her is certainly different from Dzaeffran ; more demanding for wifey. Qaisya wakes up at night.. all night in fact ; when her eyes are really opened up wide ! She has nice eyes .. Honestly , i'm freaking out if she turns out to be a babe when she's older. Pening nak fikir ni... hahahaha..

I'm going to Gunung Gap and Ulu Semangkok early April with Azad and Mafiz. That would be a good break climbing another mountain. Dunno whether i can try out my new LAFUMA haversack. According to the organizers , there is a big possibility that it will be a day climb and we'll camp near Sg Chilling instead of on top of the hill. Haks.. Well , i can't wait for that. Its just great to be outdoors. I know Azad is as excited as I am....

P/S I've been added in the medicine.com.my portal !! hahaha.. more readers perhaps ..

Blogroll Update
Thursday, March 22, 2007, 11:32:29 AM dobbs

Congratulations to our bloggers Cyanide, Jel, Izah and Adeline Wong on passing their Final MBBS exams. I have moved their blogs to the Doctor Blogroll. If I have missed out anyone that has graduated recently, please let me know. I have also added 2 more doctor bloggers — Mafeitz and Docyana. A warm welcome to both [...]

3 comments:

TriStupe said...

wah not bad ah...got a lot of doc that blog.
:)

mafeitz said...

Hahaha.. I'm one of the jakuns in that roll aah.. haks.. your blog is much more famous maah.. :)

Sue Tiramisu said...

I think I'm even more of a jakun lah!