Wednesday, January 01, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!

2014.. Wow.. time flies really fast! Its 2014 already and a year ago  i was still in Perth!
2013 was a transformational year for me, did a lot of things, ventured to things I've never done before.

Alhamdulillah, I am happy with what had transpired in 2013. Insya Allah, 2014 will be a happening year. I am not too sure what holds for me but I know exciting times will come :) I do have interesting plans for this year and soon enough it will be revealed. I foresee a lot of travelling this year; for me to broaden my knowledge and experience!

One thing i am aiming for 2014 is to be much more active blogging, not just about life but perhaps about current issues and my own comments on what is happening around me.

Exciting times.. exciting endevours!

No comments: