Tuesday, June 23, 2015

AFL #teamdiagnosis wedding.. Barakallah!!

It was their biggest day, Chief Anwar Fazal and his lovely bride, Fatin Liyana or better known in the blogger world as honeykoyuki. Alhamdulillah, It was a celebration for this extended family of mine, team #Diagnosis2 family. I tried my best to make it with the whole family and alhamdulillah, it was such a sight to have all of us there. Ben came with his partner.. ehem..ehem.. perhaps a soon future wedding to attend as well? hehe 
Having one's wedding less than a week before Ramadhan reminded me of my own wedding which was a week before Ramadhan! I guess doctors tend to do this.. haha
 The wedding reception for both families were held in Putrajaya, halfway between both sides guests. MDQs were all too ready to attend events such as this haha I wanted to attend the solemnization in Fl's place but because I was oncall, i could not. It was a bit too far to risk not being called. Alhamdulillah, That Sunday before ramadhan was quiet. 
It was also the day we received our first paycheck royalty for Diagnosis2.. hehe Alhamdulillah, rezeki yang Allah bagi :)

Insha Allah my two colleagues, may Allah bless both of you till Jannah. 

1 comment:

PeRdU cINta said...

Alhamdulillah..moga DR AFL dan gang Diagnosis semuanya berbahagia hingga jannah..amenn..