Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Aidilfitri Mulia..


ramadhan.. Posted by Picasa

Yups.. its syawal eve today. Well , the Penyimpan Mohor Besar have not announced the day yet but everybody is so hyped up about tomorrow being raya !! I cannot imagine if the Agong decides to crack a joke and ordered that raya be on Friday !! All the preparation will be delayed for a day !! Everybody is busy cooking raya goods.. hmmm.. i can smell the rendang , ketupat and lots more in Muar. I guess this year its a bit dull in Muar without Atuk Abah. I hope Mak Tuk in Muar will not be too sad having most of her children back in Muar.

Well , for me n wifey we will not be going back to Muar eventhough for the first time I'm on holiday during raya. I've been soing calls in the last 2 years ; was lucky to have the 1st day raya off but i would be put on call the next day !! haks.. well , being junior doctors ; who else to be utilised if not the vulnerable house officers !! haks.. Come to think of it.. this is the first raya after ALL THESE YEARS having not to think about exams or on call !! haks.. Since my medical school days you know ; some how my exams are always JUST after RAYA !!

We'll be in TTDI tonight for Syawal eve - its my mum's birthday and she wants everybody to be in TTDI tonight. Then we'll go to Mak's in DJ.. hehehehe.. how convenient eih having our kampungs close to each other !!!

SALAM AIDILFITRI EVERYBODY !!!! Datang la rumah beraya...

No comments: