Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A tribute to HKL


bye bye HKL.. Posted by Picasa

Thank you HKL.. for the experience that you have given me . I would do it all over again if i am given the choice !! hehehe..

Thank you HKL.. for waking me up from my medical school slumber.. training me to be what i am so far..

Thank you Paediatrics ; for making me to learn the art of patience and meticulousness for it is an important ingredient for me to achieve my ambition..

Thank you O&G ; for i enjoyed my 4 months stint there in the busiest Maternity centre in Malaysia !! Kenapa i did not proceed to do O&G ek ??

Thank you Surgery ; well.. memory of Mr Kwan comes in.. haks.. though i hated him to the max , there is always sometime new to learn everyday.

Thank you Medicine ; for building my courage , my confidence , my rapport , and sharpening my thinking skills in managing patients with limited resources.

Thank you Anaesthesia HKL , for accelerating my learning curve. Funnily , the more you think you know about something , the more you don't know..

And my tribute to Anaes bosses ;

Dr Ng ; for giving me the opportunity to practice anaesthesia in HKL and supporting all my decisions and aspirations so far..

Dr Tai , Dr. Shanti and Dr Airini ; for making my GICU experience a learned one..

Dr. Satber ; for the thorough guidance during maternity posting.

Dr. Zul H , Zul A ,Dr Loo , Dr Lau , Dr. Rapi , Dr. Yani , Dr. Zuhrah , Dr. Lim JM , Dr. Lim KY , Dr. Zarina , Dr.Rafidah ..

it was a pleasure working with you guys..

To the young guns ; Dr. Azrin , Dr Salleh , Dr Zakir , Dr oon , Dr Shih Pei ,
GUNG HO BRO !!!!

And to all my fellow colleagues ,( ni kalau tulis nama panjang sangat.. )
THank you for your guidance and help ,
will definitely miss you guys .

1 comment:

Azad said...

Macam speech terima award lah pulak. ;)