Wednesday, October 04, 2006

He's 10.5 months now

We brought Dzaeff to the barber last week. I wanted to trim his hair myself but wifey insisted on seeking "professional" consultation. His hair was a bit long and people were starting to wonder whether is he a she . Of course , as a proud father i would like to make the doubt dissapear !!

anxious.. Posted by Picasa

Dzaeff was ok for the first 10 minutes as he managed to stay still for the barber to trim his hair. After that , he became restless and it was a battle to keep him still and not cry !! haks.. In the end , the job was done but.. I could have done it myself at home !!!

with uncle.. Posted by Picasa

As the firstborn , I must say Dzaeffran gets all our attention and excitement. We went out on Sunday to look for wifey and my raya clothes but ended up getting dzaeff's first ever SONGKOK ! He had a nice fit with size 19 and seemed to be comfotable with it ! haks ! Don't think i had this luxury when i wash is age. And of course , wifey was as picky as how she is that we ended up window shopping and not getting a decision to what colour theme will our Raya Aidilfitri be !!!

little songkok Posted by Picasa

No comments: