Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ramadhan then Syawal


with few of UMMC OT staff Posted by Picasa

Ramadhan this year was very fast. Today will be the 28th and we all have fasted for 27 days.I must admit , that my observation of ramadhan this year is quite bad. I was not able to perform jamaah tarawikh in the mosque. Dzaeffran's presence had impaired my ability to perform the ibadah outside.( macam la buat tiap-tiap hari pun..hahahaha ) Wifey is all alone at home and we don't have a maid. Therefore , I just had to be at home ; sometimes nursing dzaeff as wifey on numeral occasion just passed out after a hard days work.

Work has not been kind though. Running long lists of surgical / orthopaedics / gynae list alone was an experience.Had quite a number of morbidity and one mortality during this October period ; but i reckon it was a good learning experience in my training. Quite a big number of my colleagues are on study leave ; they'll be taking their Part 1 exams in mid November. I have my aptitude assesment in January and I haven't even glance my books !! haaah..

Ramadhan seems to speed through us in a glance. I remembered when i was younger ; how long it was and Syawal's presence was awaited with joy. Syawal this year will be very special as Dzaeff is around and wifey is very excited to celebrate and bring Dzaeff around. I must say ; Dzaeff has a very good SQ . He seems to socialize well when brought to public gatherings. He enjoys the company and sometimes taking all the attention with his antiques! haks.. I don't know where he inherited that from as both me and wifey are shy and non-seeking publicity type of people !

I'm on call on the 3rd day of raya by the way.I reckon it is a good deal because I will have next weekend off which will be very busy when everybody is back from their kampung !! haks.. I can gurantee you that and I do pity the ICU MOs who will have a torrid time ! I'll be doing ObsnGy for November and December then ICU in January and February. wooohooo.. Two tough postings comingg...

No comments: