Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Shopping haven


for mafiz & son.. Posted by Picasa

No wonder people go shopping in Singapore ! Christmas is just around the corner and the shops are going on a rampage sale !! THe toys are really on a price slash ! This was evident when i was walking around Raffles place and Suntec City. My god .. I would have bought a lot of toys if not for my budget constraint !! You'd go crazy man !! Buying unlimited toys for you and your children..

And of course , I could not resist taking picture with a model robot !!
This is for you Mafiz !!!

4 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good picture

Anonymous said...

IT'S A GUNDAM!!!!!! ARRRGGG!!!!! I'M OFF TO THE AIRPORT NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you.. thank you.. You just reinforced the fact that BOYS will be BOYS!!!!! HUURRRAAAAHHH!!!

mafiz said...

HUAAAAAAAARRGHHH...PEEERRGHHH...TQVM..This picture could be the tipping point for me! The 'force' is strong in me to buy this R2D2 unit at One Utama! Really cool toy and it runs on battery!! TQ for the motivation!