Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Singapore 2007

crossing the border Posted by Picasa

Somehow its like a family tradition for me & wifey. Everytime she's pregnant , we;ll end up in singapore . Either it is for leisure or business ie exams ! Dzaeffran was in his 7th month when we explored Singapore last year. Again this year , for his adik.. wifey had her FRCR part 1 exams in NUS.

our bus Posted by Picasa

We departed for KL at about 8am from One Utama. Yup , you heard me right directly from One Utama to Singapore. The bus was really spacious , a double decker with a lounge on the lower deck. They served us food and drinks ; felt like being in an airplane. I would certainly recommend this bus if you want comfortable travel. Of course , it is a bit dear lah...

We arrived in Habourfront , Singapore at 1pm. As how it is in KL , it rained heavily and of course we were stuck for a while. I booked ourselves a cheap hotel situated in GEYLANG. Yup.. you heard me right ! That was the only place where rooms were available. The ones near town like in Bugis or little India were fully booked. It did not help when i booked it like 2 days ago !! Hahahaha... I mean , there are a lot of rooms for the 4 and 5 star hotels but because of budget ; I resorted to this place.

latest edition Posted by Picasa

dodgy road Posted by Picasa

And of course.. the area was dodgy even at daylight. Wifey was surprised after we arrived in our room , when i mentioned the girls waiting around the corridor along the shops we were walking through , were not our normal salesgirl. It made sense when she remembered an old chinese man was bargaining with a lady outside a massage spa , and she was wondering what product was this girl selling.. Hello !!!!... hahahaha..

" Thirty dollars.. massa and sawe only.... "

She thought the women said .. takda masa... when it was "MASSAGE" in a very pelat way..

studyin b4 the exam Posted by Picasa

Anyway , we did not go anywhere after an early dinner , me a bit tired and wifey needing to make her last minute study. We went to NUS early in the morning and by late afternoon , we were back in the bus on our way home. Obviously , we missed baby Dzaeff so much that our conversation in the luxurious bus revolved about what he would be doing at that time !!!!

No comments: