Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mystery XI ASEAN 101

I just realized yesterday - after my 12th month of car installment ; my car road tax expired like 1 week ago ! To think that I traveled to Putrajaya and so forth during the last week. Gosh.. malu nya kalau kena tahan.

I called my cousin in law to sort my insurance and road tax , its his business anyway. Then today , at about 3 pm he called me up. Apparently , they cannot renew my road tax because my car number has an unsettled summon with JPJ.

JPJ ? Bila lak kena saman dgn JPJ ?

As I'm not sure whether JPJ does their saman ekor or not , I searched through the net to look for that info.Its very useful huh - rileks.com.my / eservices.com.my / myeg.com.my . i went thorugh the details.. and

I don't have any records of summons with JPJ. None at all. With the police - yups , I have one unsettled summon regarding seatbelt. According to Abang Fathul - that is not the culprit but the JPJ summon. Hmmm.. I don't have any ? Not recorded ? hmmm... really annoying.I can't check my car number online and I have to go directly to JPJ to check.

The most annoying thing is its holiday tomorrow - 1st February - Federal Territory Day cum Thaipusam ; therefore Public Holiday. uuurrgghhh... I have to wait till Friday before I can investigate the problem.

hmmm.. and I am the type of person who will continuously think about this till it is settled... tak boleh tidur laa malam ni...

5 comments:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Hey doc...learn to relax a bit and enjoy every minute of your life with your loved ones! For all you know it was wrongly entered! Dont think JPJ got saman ekor.

sbanboy said...

Hope everything works out fine on Friday ... in the meantime .... enjoy yourself today ... it is a HOLIDAY !!!!!

mafeitz said...

Thank you for your concern ! I'm on call today so i don't think i can enjoy much of the holiday except seeing my ill patients in ICU !

TriStupe said...

JPJ dun have saman ekor la...maybe silap enter kot...i once was slapped with a summon for speeding at 160kmh...driving a 4WD with a registration number same as my Old Kancil...at Rawang...

they even have a pic to show to me that i commited the offence...

i was let off the hook when i presented my car registration card that i don't have a 4wd with that same registration number as my kancil.
:)

mafeitz said...

u're rite stupe ! they were not able to differenciate 101 and 107 ! Apa la JPJ..