Friday, January 05, 2007

Snail tale

Internet services has been frustrating this week. Since the underground cable alleged to be faulty after the under water earth quake during the new year , the service has been severely interrupted. I guess bloggers all around the world felt this as I noticed that not all updated their blogs.I was in this category as well , waiting in agony for my pages to be downloaded to avail.

I had a busy ICU call on Tuesday and my Aptitude Assessment was yesterday. Obviously , I did not have the patience to wait for my modem to stop blinking. I did not study much during the last 6 months therefore had to burn the midnight oil for the past two weeks. Did it remain in my head ? Hahaha.. Obviously not as how I hoped it to be. The collection of past year questions were really useful as it showed me the way to answer questions .

The MCQ was tricky but for the first time in my life , I was thinking while doing it. Hahaha.. Seriously , I guess only now that i figured out the strategy to not loose marks in the negative marking system. What was i doing in med school ? The SAQ ( short answer question ) was satisfactory. Note to self : Read the questions thoroughly before attempting to answer !!! Viva was alright as long as you talk all the way during the 10 minute session even though you sound a bit stupid at times !

Alhamdulillah , passed the first hurdle !!!

1 comment:

k.d said...

congratulations and keep it up

Just a note..susah lah nak baca ur writing coz of the background..