Sunday, July 12, 2009

Acute break


It is Sunday night and tomorrow I'll be back in OT. It is business as usual with putting people unconscious while crossing my fingers that they would come out of it.. hehehehe
These 2 weeks was a good break for me ; away from the busy schedules of OT. I was doing what i like most whilst having quality time with the family. No wonder the westerners encourage time off and going off for holidays ; it recharges the enthusiasm and zest. By right it should gear one up to strive more !! ( hehehe..this is where i reckon the postulation went wrong !
After KK , i took the family to Awana ; and of course up to Genting Highlands for a good fun. We were there 2 years ago and this was the first time for Qystiena. This time around we did not rush and we stayed in Awana which was a wise choice. I felt more relaxed and enjoyed myself very much.


It was so much fun to see the kids having fun. Honestly, i never thought days like this would come. I'm glad I've been on all the rides before therefore making my main objective to see my kids happy! Seeing them grow up and exploring things are priceless. There were few moments i watched them from a far ; seeing how Dzaeff and Qaisya solve their problems which was very interesting ! It tells a lot about their natural personality.

It was a good break and I hope to do this often in my busy schedule. It is fulfilling to see your children grow in front of your eyes..

No comments: