Monday, November 22, 2004

Abang Cak




heheheheh... My dear Abang Cak.. You know what , i really really really have to post this blog.. hehehehehe still cant stop laughing ..

My dearest wife .. ( who was pissed off with the blog i wrote the other day... kuang kuang kuang..) has this thingy ; a very strange relationship with this one lizard who i fondly call Abang Cak.

Apparently , Abang cak likes to hang around in the kitchen when Haniza is there. And my god , she will scream like mad as if there is this one big lion was about to jump on her.Everytime , when abang cak comes around to have a look ; she'll run off from the kitchen and just refuses to cook. ( sometimes one wonder.. tactic kot ? hehehehe)
And she has been looking all around town to get lizard killer tablets - mcm the rat poison tu.. hehehe but obviously , you and i know there is no such thing rite ?

Anyway - today when i got back from work , the kitchen was somehow - full of insect spray smell . hmmmmm... So i went back to our room and my wife was seen sleeping. woke her up , and she told me she was exhausted and stressed. Apparently , she was in a fight with abang cak and she decided to kill him off !!!! hahahahaha and she sort of finished half of the insect spray off.. :)

Anyway , i had to do the dirty job to dispose Abang cak from the sink. that was however , without some fun of my own. She was so freaked out that , she locked our room door and was screaming ; telling me to dispose it off. hahahahaha i had my fun , playing around with the dead corpse..
My tribute to abang cak.. so small yet so empowering. You will always be remembered..

1 comment:

ikmal said...

laa.... apala sakat bini sendiri..... tak gentleman betul haha