Sunday, August 28, 2005

New Motivation


the first 12 candidates Posted by Picasa

Just finished my call and as usual , the habit that was nurtured into me by my father ; SUNDAY PAPERS !!! haks.. its always the first thing that i look for every Sunday morning.Whether i'm working or at home , i just cannot bare the thought of going thorugh the day without having a glance at it. Unlike other days , somehow Sunday newspaper always bring the best out of the newspaper ; not for their news but issues , articles and of course the entertainment part..

But the front page of >Mingguan Malaysia today made my heart go wild. Nope.. not Mawi , nor any super hot babe on front page.. but the news about the first 12 candidates who made the 20 minute mark for the 3.5 km run. haks.. yups.. i;m talking about the Angkasawan fitness test Part 1.

Haks.. i dunno whether i can do it !! Well , i've not been training vigorously for the past 1 month and its just one week away. Theoratically , i should be able to finish it in time ; but the real thing will be tough. I know i am currently overweight( haks.. took me quite some time to take it you know !! ) and not 100% super fit , but i know i can manage. Its the mental part which is important now where i have to have strong determination to finish it in time ; just as how i managed to conquer Kinabalu with my bad cramps the day before. I reckon that mine in Subang next Saturday will be less pressured as there will be 350 pariticpants compared to the 31 in Kuantan.

Well , No action talk only ( NATO ) pun tak guna.. I can do it.. i can do it..

p/s Pheewwwww.... gulp...