Sunday, August 14, 2005

A reckonin' week..


the merlion Posted by Picasa


the night visit Posted by Picasa

I'm back... !!!! Just came back from Muar today.. i am so knackered. I was away for the whole week and it was certainly a very hectic one !! Missed the hanky-panky haze in KL whole of last week but i updated myself by watching Singapore Channel 5 news.. It was certainly the main news whole of last week !!

Though the trip was memorable as it coincided with Singapore's national day ; a family passing really took the zest out of it. My beloved grandfather passed away due to Sepsis.It was quite sudden in a way but considering his multiple admissions to hte hospital , the last being about 8 months ago ; it is something expected eventhough he was in his best of health for the last 2 months. He was 82 and i guess it was his ajal . Innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun.. It was quite sad as he had always been the stalwart figure for the family ; always happy to see him everytime we go back to Muar for raya..


cool shot eih.. Posted by Picasa

another attempt on macro photography..  Posted by Picasa

Spent the weekend in Muar ; accompanying my grandmother. She's currently not in the best of health ; having frequent asthma attacks within the past 1 year. Infact , she was in the hospital for a week before my grandfather passed away. We spent most of our time in the house ; and i know she really appreciated our gesture. It was quite fun and nostalgic going through old pictures with mak-tok this morning.

Not really in the mood now to write about my adventures in Singapore. I'll write and post the pics on my next post - post-call on Tuesday. Well , surprise..surprise.. i'm on call lah tomorrow ! haks... Well , life goes on..

p/s Alfatihah to my dearest atuk-abah..

2 comments:

scrubber said...

takziah.

Azad said...

Takziah, Telal.