Sunday, September 23, 2007

Allure


Dzaef;s hair before the recent shave...

In the midst of me being worried that I have 54 days today ( not in the 80's range ; typo error.. ) to my exams ; due to my inqusitiveness , I was lured into the world of facebook. Hey , if Tengku Zafrul fell into the craze , it should be interesting. At first , i thought maybe i should just have a look and see what is it all about and figure out why people are hooked to it. Boy , was I wrong to think i would not be addicted to it !! Hahahaha.. I guess I am just an ordinary human being !! haks..

I must say , it is a very good social networking tool ; I've managed to trace my old school and univ mates and see what's up in their lives. Of course , it needs one to be keen enough to put oneself on the net ; and luckily most of them were !! Haks.. It is really cool but I am holding myself not to be too glued to my computer and play with it so much..

Ramadhan's trial for net bloggers eih ? heks.. menahan diri....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess everyone's on facebook, huh. btw, you got tagged. Heh.

Amin Iskandar said...

Hello Abang Ilal..

This blog is nice too...
Keep on Blogging!!!

mafeitz said...

Norzu : haa..dah jawab dah.. you have facebook too ?

Amin : Salam ramadhan bro !! keep me updated.