Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ramadhan & me

Its a week today of fasting and nowadays time flies really fast. Somehow I've not been able to find time to sit in front of my computer and blog. Tired ? not really an excuse eih ? I'm still doing obstetrics which means that life is not that busy on non on call days. Maybe I'm just being lazy.. but honestly , I;m always thinking about what to blog when i am not !!

Qaisya's recent febrile fit episode certainly affected our daily lives now. Wifey is very obsessive about it and kept putting the temperature probe on her forehead everytime she feels her to be warm. She just had another bout of fever yesterday , and wifey is really worked up about it. Indirectly , I am affected !! Being awaken in the middle of the night is not something that one would want to have , wouldn't it ?

THis will be my second Ramadhan where I am absent from the Tarawikh jamaah. Ever since Dzaeffran and quikcly after , Qaiysa ; I am unable to perform the highlight of ramadhan in the mosque. Its not that you cannot do it at home , most of the time memang tak buat !! hahahaha...
We have no maid you see , so I have to be at home to nurse my two children full time - and getting them toeat , bathe and sleep as soon as possible. After that , its back to my desk - but its not always successful. Wifey was never keen for us to have a maid ; she's not keen to "take care" of another woman in the house and somehow , i sense her non-trustworthiness on me.. hehehe... Ada ka ??? hence , me being the joke among friends...


86 days to my exams... palpitations... palpitations...

3 comments:

TriStupe said...

Bro. Selamat Berpuasa. I have less than 150 days to my IronMan. Totally know how you felt about your exam.

mafeitz said...

thanx bro !!! Suppose you're busy with your new work now heh.. lots of outfield work !!!

Azad said...

Just get a maid and try it out first la..