Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Stuffin it out

I wish I can tell the world why I am not in the right kind of mood to blog my usual blog ramblings. I don't usually tell my problems to people and so far I've managed to seal it well in me. This has always been my way but maybe it is too much for me to handle this time around. It is very complicated and dealing with someone who is stubborn and deaf can be really annoying. How do you penetrate the unshakable belief which is totally outrageous and nonsense ? How true can truth be when it is ?

Subhanallah...

3 comments:

Azad said...

You always have friends and families to let out, but the best listener is always Allah. He is your best ally.

I offer myself as a sounding board if you need to. Just call me.

Take care, Dr.T.

Anonymous said...

salam to Dr.M,
Agree with Azad...Hidup ini terlalu singkat untuk bersedeh hati...Keep updating your blog may be the best way to voice out your feeling...

take care..

ikmal said...

Lal, terharu aku bila baca blog ni..... well, like Azad said, you've got lots of good friends out there... and I think I'm one of them :) ever willing to be your "shoulder to cry on" mbuaaah...Take care Lal