Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 first blog post

This is my first blog post for 2011. 16 days late, but better late than never!
There was a lot of life events happening; primarily my move from Jeriji to Bidai in Bukit Jelutong after Christmas. TM was not being efficient therefore the delay of streamyx at home. At work, it was impossible to blog as KKM banned its users from posting blog pages from its premises!
Its good to be back and i hope my blog will continue its legacy. The second half of 2010 was bad for my blog as i can hardly find the time to do so. I am more settled now and there is a lot to tell for 2011! A lot of adventures planned as well as places to go.. a new addition to the family baking in the oven; waiting the right time to pop! Wow.. it'll be an exciting year and please bare with me :)

No comments: