Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to me..

24 October 2013.. Alhamdulillah.. All praises to Allah for giving me the opportunity to continue breathing till today. I feel blessed and am grateful for what Allah has given me.He has certainly gave me a lot and i am obviously poor in appreciating it. I guess one of my aims being 37 is to be more thankful to god and increase my iman.. the only way to confirm my syukur to Allah.
I am 37... hehe 37 dah! Wow.. reaching 40 soon eih :)
                                              Thank you for 2013 cake :)
                                         Without fail since 1 year old :)
                                              5 of us.. alhamdulillah.
How i spent my birthday? Interestingly i was in IJN for the whole day, attending a special workshop and cardiothoracic surgery. We were then brought to Hotel Majestic and it was my first time there! I do like the place and perhaps where i would bring people to next time.

No comments: