Tuesday, November 05, 2013

A huge endevour

It has been an emotional roller coaster for me this past few months. All emotions mixed into one! Gile rojak style but Alhamdulillah I am still able to maintain my sanity and not go overboard. I am thankful because I take it as a test from the Almighty and the more i am tested, the more is Almighty looking at me and figuring me out.
Interestingly, there is always a plan by him and somehow I have been triggered to endevour into something i have not done before. It can be overwhelming but this is my current project and i am preparing myself for it. I will not reveal as such but i am blogging this out to remind me of the date when I am left alone to figure things out.
Insya Allah it will be revealed when it is confirmed and i can tell you that it will be the BIGGEST adventure of my life :)

No comments: