Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Biannual mission Cambodia 2019

Image may contain: 2 people, including Mafeitzeral Mamat, people smiling, text

Lai! Lai!
I am very honoured to be involved with this project with Syariz. This will be my forth mission, and the istiqamah is real. It has always been a fulfilling trip for me and perhaps the one that i look forward to each time. I have been questioned by sceptics and unappreciative individuals for my commitment but perhaps unless you do these things then only one can explain why one loves to do it repeatedly. 
Its not just about helping the needy but also my own muhasabah going into remote areas and looking into these kids eyes; poverty, sidelined and hope. 
Do contribute in ringgit and sen if you don't have the means to volunteer yourself. 
I will update the progress of this project as it reaches its time. 

No comments: