Tuesday, January 29, 2019

HSA Acute pain workshop 2019

 I've always enjoyed being in the teaching role. Hence when there is any invitation to teach i will try my best to come for it. I must say i do miss having students and trainees to share my knowledge with. In the private practice its just you and your peers ; maybe opportunities to co manage certain complex cases but its different to teaching somebody younger and raw.
 I was invited to give a short talk with regards to acute pain with the HSA pain department. Initially the arrangement was i was to speak for industry but the arrangement collapsed due to recent government strict restrictions. However it was not an issue for me to sepnd an hour or two to talk to the current backbones of Johor main hospital. 
Thank you Dr Nita for the opportunity. 

No comments: