Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Saham Akhirat

Last weekend i joined a friend of mine with his consistent charity week during weekends. He and his family would be visiting the asnafs in two places for breakfast. Sometimes they provide dinner as well. All the money is collected via FB- Salam Akhirat. I got to know of it via FB and am very impressed with his commitment. I've always wanted to follow them and hence last weekend i was back in KL.
 It was more of bringing Qayyum as well. I would love to expose him to charity work. With exposure one would understand why the deed is very addictive. Some would do it to show their worth to others but a number would do it quietly. However, for donations sometimes one must publicise galantly as that is how people will know aboutthe programme. I'm always impressed by Malaysian/s generosity. 
We went to 2 places. The first a tahfiz centre for boys. The second is the home for numerous young girls aged between 4-6.
Sometimes it would make a person be thankful for what he has after doing such things. I want Qayyum to know how lucky he is in this world. Alhamdulillah, to have what he wants and see how people who longs for what he has.
Alhamdulillah, it was an enjoyable trip. Hopefully I can follow my friend again in the next few weekends im back in KL. 

No comments: