Friday, October 07, 2005

Anaesthesia Day 2005


first iftar Posted by Picasa

I never knew we have such a day..until this afternoon. Dr Tho ( one my my consultant) came up to me and told me to come for a meeting regarding this subject. Well , i am one of the committee member for the celebration in HKL .. when ? well , for Malaysia ; our anaes day will be on the 16th of October !!!Our theme : BEHIND THE MASK , WINDS OF CHANGE. haks.. macam real jer..

Nothing big really ; given that Kak Tho was slumped with this task like last week ; we had to come up with something by next week ! haks... so Malaysian ! Well , we've decided to limit our activities to a special exhibition on the foyer of HKL from the 17th to the 21st. Its ramadhan anyway, its quite impossible to do any makan2.. haks.. well , at least it made our job easier.

I volunteered to be the photo man !! My task is to take the latest photos of our current services ! haks.. thats what i;m doing tomorrow.haks.. i'll share few of the pics here later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Blow up your tv percocet 10 325 tablets