Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ramadhan..


ello there.. Posted by Picasa

Its the first day of fasting today. The holy month of ramadhan. Wifey is cooking iftar downstairs. Me helping ? haks.. i would love too but still a bit tired . I am back on the general pool. However for the past two days i've been having prolonged lists. Yesterday was bad as my plastic list was suppose to end at 3 pm .Plastics doing free flaps ? hmmm... kena tipu dik... in the end I arrived home at 9pm !! So knackered that i slept early last night.. too tired to move !!!

My day was good today. Did the urology list. The long case ( Augmentation cystoplasty) was cancelled to everybody's delight. However , i took few cases from my colleague next door to avoid cancellations ; easy TURPs ( tran-urethral resection of prostate ).Just spinal the patient and the surgeons will do wonders for you..

Somehow i miss maternity ( my previous posting ) . haks.. It was fun doing the posting . Eventhough your heart races after every induction ; two lives in our hands but somehow when the baby is out.. crying.. good Apgar score.. you feel rewarded. Seeing the baby cry , move and turning pink is a miracle. They are so adorable regardless their race and size.It will always make me smile and happy after every caesarean. However , my heart pounds wildly when baby went flat. I just cannot bear the thought and worry by the mother .. asking me... Why isnt my baby crying ??? hmmmm...

yups.. i can proudly say that epidurals are peanuts for me.. hehehehe.. like Afdlin Shauki said in his blog.. THIS IS MY BLOG AND I AM ALLOWED TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL GOOD !!! hahahaha

Well , to my fellow bloggers ; Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak . TO my kam cheng gang , woit.. bila la nak buat bukak puasa ???

p/s Tarawikh in SMTTDI.. the best since 1991...

No comments: