Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A disturbing moment

It was 6.40pm. I just came back from Kelana Jaya ramadhan bazaar ; buying food for iftar. The phone was ringing. It was mama..

" Eay-lalle.. mama kat putrajaya ni. Guard sebelah rumah call Abang Amran , katanya ada orang masuk rumah !! Dia dah panggil polis.. Eay-lalle balik tengokkan sekejap.."

I was so shocked to hear the news !! I called my sister elly ; she picked up her mobile but was obviously distracted.

I quickly sped to TTDI , but of course.. it was 6.40pm.. and SS2 jam was at its best. Muti gave me a call ..

"eay-lalle.. pencuri , polis dah tangkap. nak report tak ? "

" Eh..reportlah !! " i said.

I arrived in TTDI approximately 2 minutes to iftar. Elly , Muti , abang guard , McKenna ( my front neighbour ) were outside my house.

Well , i gotta know that the assailant jumped into the back of my house at about 6.30 pm. When he saw this , he quickly called Abang Amran as he had no access to any of our numbers. Elly and Muti was on their way out for iftar. When muti heard the news , he went out to the back.. and he saw the INDON man... squatting..

he asked him ..what was he doing there ? He replied tht he was waiting for his friend ?? And my brother said..why are you waiting in my house ? Don't you know you are trespassing ? He replied.. he is hiding..

Quickyly , ( according to my brother laa.. ) he apprehended the indon man as he was smaller than him. At that time , policeman arrived in front of the house and he brought the fugitive to them. Citizen's arrest babe !!

Apparently , there was a break in at a nearby house behind our house. Policeman were actually chasing the assailant who was on a motorbike. He dropped it and ran away. Most likely it is the man who was on our backyard. Muti had to make a statement in Brickfields after lodging the report.

I was relieved when i knew the tresspasser was arrested. I was damn worried when i was in my car knowing that elly and muti was in the house when the person "jumped" into our place. Thank you abang guard for your observation and fast action !!!

3 comments:

syachou said...

good job abg guard, not like the one sebelah my house, ada org masuk pun dia tidur aje...

Azad said...

I have an indon in my house even... ;)

Anyway, good to know things were under control.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Kodak imaging software download