Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A blow...


before... Posted by Picasa

Ohhhh... seronoknya switchin on the computer again...

Last Thursday my monitor some how did not lit up... hmm.. i checked and checked... hmmmmm... no power supply to the monitor. Tested it few times , mmm.. maybe its the cable..

Went to get a new cable , and switched everything on. WWOUUFF.. my whole house went DARK. Alamak.. sudah blow kaaa... my DELL monitor.Hmm.. and without the monitor , i was not able to do lots of things .. life felt so lonely.I was lost !!! 5 days of no browsing.. waaa.. mati seehh.. hehehehe..

Tak tahan nyer pasal.. today after work. I went straight to Low Yatt - the "all-famous" IT HUB of KL.

Anndd.. i bought a new monitor.hakkkss.. wallah... I'm baacckk...


after Posted by Picasa

No comments: