Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Qurban 2006


kamcheng's qurban Posted by Picasa

I went for SMTTDI's qurban this morning. I took the day off as wifey is working and the nursery is closed.. so nobody was able to take care of Dzaeffran. Wifey however arranged her siblings to babysit my little baby for today.

SMTTDI had 14 qurbans this year. To my surprise , the kamcheng gang had our qurban together !! haks..

Me , wifey , dzaeffran , megat , rose , Azad , Fiqar.

jeng..jeng..  Posted by Picasa
since everybody was working ; i was the sole representative. Apa laga !! i did it again !! haks.. this year it was definitely easier as our cow was really well behaved !! If i had known earlier ; i would have sprayed the cow yesterday to claim it as Kamchengs !! hahahahaha...

Semoga qurban kami diterima Allah...

down boy..  Posted by Picasa


allahu akbar allah...  Posted by Picasa


quiz : adik sapa ni black metal.. Posted by Picasa

p/s I am a hardcore liverpool supporter. I wore United's shirt because i don't mind having blood spilt on it.. besides.. takkan pakai Carlsberg buat korban kot..

4 comments:

Azad said...

kocik jo lombu, eh. Hehe.

LeenaSan said...

That's so funny that you a pic of my bro...I showed him and he thinks it's all cool...sigh...to be young...send my regards to Haniza...ciao.

mafeitz said...

ahahahahaha..

mafiz said...

hahahahh....tapi baju tu nampak sesuai la bila u pakai!