Friday, March 28, 2008

DUp dap du dap

My heart is beating faster and faster. It is post call day today and i'll be collecting my number today. Browsed through the klmarathon website and checked my name. Oh damn... i am registered for the 21k !! hahahaha.. I'm excited but at the same time a bit worried.Can i do it ? to finish the race without injuring myself ? hehehehe takut bang...

before the mentekedarah session..
Overdid my carbo-load week session this week by really walloping the buffet in PJ Hilton the other day. We were there to discuss pointers with the hotel rep. for our incoming annual dinner. It was difficult for me to resist the temptation of oysters and scallops ! There were always my favourite ( aphrosidiacs as well ?? ) and i succumbed ... hahahaha. Hmm.. iman goyah laa... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://redialthisnumber.blogspot.com/2008/03/when-life-gives-you-mr-rashide-you-make.html

harassment?