Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fighting against yourself

I've been trying very hard to run in the evenings ; after work and during the weekend. I managed to follow my schedule , 5- 7 km run on alternate days in a week.I've built my stamina slowly but of course it is still uncertain whether i can last the 21km ! It feels good somehow after the run ; the rush is addictive.
I've been running on these 3 circuits :
1) UM big round
2) Kiara Hills punishing climb
3) my TTDI house to the Kiara Park.

Seems good but at times i do feel tired especially after the long OT. I am not sure if the gases influences my concentration and strength ? However the other enemy in this routine is to fight yourself ! The lazy thingy is very strong especially when seeing dark skies . I nearly succumbed to ASTRO this evening but the thought of not finishing the race came into mind. I have to train ! I have to train !!
I still have another 2 weeks to go and Insya-Allah if it doesn't rain , you should be seeing me in one of these 3 circuits !

No comments: