Friday, March 14, 2008

4:3:1

I've been religiously following the latest since 838 and i do apologize if the sudden change of tone in my blog commenting on politics. It is just that it is interesting and there is a lot going in my mind ; thus the comments and postings on GE 08. My job as an anaesthetist goes on though , but i can tell you that every conversation i have with my colleagues revolved around the aftermath of an amazing polls.
Anyway , a friend cracked up this joke today about the PERAK situation..
PAS telling PKR and DAP in the Malaysian way ; pantun..

Gua raja di hulu ,
LU raja di hilir ,
Gua perintah dulu ,
Lepas tu lu gilir-gilir.. !!!

4:3:1 GHahahahahahahahaha
**************************************
I've been asked by my superiors to handle our department's dinner again this year ! I did thought of declining it because i was more interested in organizing a futsal tournament amongst the universities. However , the temptation was too great and again I am "trapped" ! haks.. ni orang kata paksa rela and having PJ Hilton as our venue is not bad !!

Magic and Mystery !!

No comments: