Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pumped up

Woke up a bit late today after visiting Mal till early morning yesterday ; discussing the future of the nation !! Hahaha.. We always thought we are the young turks , able to change things with our suggestions and ideas. Well , we are definitely not young anymore !!
Anyway , i'm getting my palpitations already and getting up early tomorrow morning will be easy! I've prepared my things for tomorrow and doing my mental imaging of my run tomorrow will be the order of the day!!

Malaysians understand ke DNR ?


the chip.. cool eih..

the young runner.. hahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

young dr m run!!

Anonymous said...

wah!selamat berjaya....kalau ingin berjaya paksa diri..jangan manjakan diri ..hope jangan la sampai tahap DNR

mafiz said...

Eh..m945 tu bukan Mafiz punya ke? hehe