Thursday, March 20, 2008

Semangat membara..


sempat gak amik gambar tu.. hahahaha
I have less than 10 days to prepare for my first ever 21km. My training sessions were interrupted time and time again because of the heavy downpour in the evenings ! I waited forthe rain to settle today and rushed to Kiara Hills to do my run. There was a big sign to notify us about the orange run and that will be next . Jom la join !!
Now , i have another motivation to continue my runs after KLIM. Insya_allah , if everything is Ok , I'll be hoping to climb Trusmadi and Tambuyokun in Sabah sometime in August. Waahh... tak sabar lak rasanya , but i guess i need to be in tip top condition to climb these 2 G5 ( top 5 mountains ) of Malaysia..


I'll be there... ( pic taken from Apip n Arey of OGKL )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love jogging, because it has its own rhythm when you keep pace to it.

lari lari lari doc..
imagine ada anjing gila tengah menyalak dan cuba kejar doc. sure speed up punya :)

bukit kiara..semput gak tu bila dah lama tak lalu track tu.

teruskan usaha. :)
all the best for the run !

Azad said...

In the picture, your face looked like there's a dog on your tail... mesti penat giler lari kan?

Make sure you also take pics during your 21km run, I'll be taking ours... I'm sure 10km(ers) like us boleh senyum in the pic. Hehehe.

I hope to join you on the 21km circuit next year.

Go, go, go!