Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Big break

I'm taking a week's break after Wesak. It has been a tiring month; having frequent on calls and working under strength in the department. Exams period has always been a bummer for those not taking the exams.
I've planned my holidays ; we'll be going to Langkawi !! Hahaha.. It should be an interesting trip for Dzaef and Qaisya on the plane ! I'll be running the 15K New Balance Challenge this Sunday with RMAF 10K next Sunday ! I'm planning something crazy with Azad on Sunday nite ; but only if it happens that I'll blog it !
Fuuuhh.. tak ingat punya active..

3 comments:

Shah said...

Hey what a coincidence, I'm on a long leave too to recover from covering for people who went for exams and coincidentally we're probably going to Langkawi too for a day or two... Really need to chill and do nothing all day after these two stressful weeks

Captain Kangaroo said...

Thank you for the congrats! And keep those laryngoscopes sharp :)

Azad said...

Hehehe... I'm somehow very excited about our 'crazy' trip.... part;y because you're so excited too when you called me. Now that Ikmal is joining, it'll be triple excitement. Hehe ;)