Friday, May 30, 2008

The next step

I will officially begin my third year in the Anaesthesiology programme in June. To be exact starting Tuesday. ( I am on call on Sunday.. so Monday off ). Wow , how time flies. I am thankful to Allah that he is kind to allow me to proceed to this stage at the moment.
And to start off , I am posted to the sub speciality ; Neuro Aanesthesia. In June I will be dealing with Neuro cases in OT and July in Neuro ICU. I am a bit jittery about doing subspecialities because in the OT, it will only be you and the Consultant. Hmmm.. I better start reading yeah ? And i just realized that it had been quite sometime since I last wrote about my work. Well , the reason being its the same thing again and again ; of course there were incidents which should be interesting to blog then ,but i suppose I was too busy to sit down and blog about it after work. It was perhaps better to just play with your kids and then have a good night sleep !!
I still have Paediatrics and Medical after Neuro. And the two month stint in IJN should be "fun" ( depends on how you view Cardiac anaesthesia as !! ) hahahaha...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when are u going to IJN? i'm starting cardiothoracic and cardiology for the next 3 months there... nervous gak

mafeitz said...

IJN end of this year n next year..
Kena habiskan posting kat sini dulu.. tu la.. gi IJN lagi la cuak.. good luck bro