Saturday, July 23, 2005

2nd last call

Today will be my 2nd last call for my ICU posting.!st of August , i'm back to the general pool. Its quite a bummer because my last call will be on the last day of my posting which is next Sunday. Yesterday we had our MCQ and short test with teaching by Dr Shanti. Kewl huh.. having teaching while doing the rotation. Well , i guess HKL's ICU and anaes pool are mostly the masters and trainee students. Therefore ; it is a bit exam oriented. Well , i do feel that i benefit a lot so far..

The day has been kewl so far.. not so problematic.. but who knows what is to come. PAtients are always ill but not that very ill which requires my upmost attention. Ha this guy . a 20 year old man , who sustained polytrauma , crushed injury of left foot , fracture shaft of femur , humerus and query spine fractures. Its quite sad to see his left foot being amputated. But he is not that stable as his BP is low. i am suspecting that he may have some spine fracture ; dunno which origin.. otherwise his gaseous exchange is good but somehow.. i dont have a good feeling bout him.

I have to sort out my "pelepasan dengan izin" from the ministry regarding my acceptance of the post in UiTM. It is not as simple as it looks. Too many bereaucracies and lots of delay and shit is happening. I checked with Badrul ( the perkhidmatan officer ) yesterday and the KKM , MMC is a bit lembab as well as i dont understand why it is taking them a long time to settle certain things. Now that the ministry is in Putrajaya , it is difficult for me to barge in and mee the officers. Phone ? haks.. thats a joke lar.. most of the time either it is engaged or suddenly nnobody is picking up the phone. EG yesterday ; i wanted to speak to the officer in charge in MMC , and the whole afternoon , i was unable to get them.

Anyway , i still have like 12 hours to go.. wish me luck , insya-allah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Toshiba 27 flat screen crt tube tv 27af45c Federal student loan online payment