Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ON call havoc

Haks.. now i'm questioning myself.. why lar do ICU posting ?

I am currently in the ICU, HKL . Apparently it is a bit quiet now. All beds are full, just came back from seeing a patient referred from the Nephrologist. MAk Ai.. i was on my feet the whole day today ; and the early evening period was the worse ! haks.. am suppose to go and have my rest now while i can. Jalil n Izan have comfortably taken their short nap .. n i'm here still awake. just drank a cup of Kopi Gano.But i know , any type of coffee pun has no effect on me.. If i want to sleep , i'll doze off like a baby..

Even so , being new in this unit ; i'm still excited. haks.. though most of the time i'm quite blank on what to do ; but i suppose i have to learn really fast. My ventilator setting still kantoi la.. and the nurses kept bugging me..

" Dr.. Dr... ni tinggi laa.. ni rendah la.. ni itu laa... haksss..."

Today had been a good day for my arterial lines.. 100% record la in ICU ..but not the Puan Sri in CCU. Will tell you guys about it later..

Well.. wish me luck for the next 4 hours... hmmmm

p/s i bring the jonahness.. wherever i go... damn..