Sunday, July 17, 2005

Pain..pain..

MY god.. the ulcer is really bad !! I am so in pain !!! It was a miserable Saturday. I was not able to eat properly ; though my appetite is there. Its just this excruciating pain to the ear everytime i open my mouth , even swallowing my own saliva... oohh.. tuhan je tau sakit..

Thankfully , during locum ; kak za gave me an ointment; sort of oral friendly local analgesic which sooth a bit of my pain. haks.. i would definitely recommend it to all !!! i was able to talk properly after that ; especially when one of my "regular" patient known to have cleft palate with slurred speech came in. I tried really hard to hide my own "slur" .. haks.. takut nanti dia ingat ajuk dia la pulak..

As i've mentioned before ; i do appreciate god's gift of taste and food. Nikmatnya when you're well.. and we tend to take it for granted then.. until..