Friday, July 29, 2005

What is inside


what is inside Posted by Picasa

entah ler.. just feeling crap. You know , one of those moments where you just feel like shit. heks.. ade ke..samakan ngan manusia.Tak baik betul.. I meant the feeling lor..Its quite difficult to explain what is bugging inside me. I know i've always been very difficult to open up or to share with others what i truly feel, thaT defines Mafeitz Mamat.

Live life without regrets they say. I solemnly agree with this statement. Sometimes you question yeah..why and why not. But one has to stay strong to the foundations of qada' and qadar.

I tend to be secretive ; always thinking that i can cope on my own. True in certain ways but sometimes totally false. Can i be that complicated ? haks.. I suppose that is the core for my "heartless" coping mechanism. Well , otherwise how would i have survived so far if i tend to go more with my emotions ??

But i suppose , that is how i manage my life thus far..

p/s haks... please ignore this blog. It's one of those moments..

2 comments:

Irzan said...

Depressing moments!? Eat chocolates! Haha ... one of my anti-depression tactics to combat 'em ....

syachou said...

apsal boss.. ada sikit fening ka? let it out at badminton today, kalau tak jadi jugak kita makan nasi lemak yati 2 bungkus...that shud do the trick...