Friday, July 15, 2005

MOuthful delight


it did not help ?  Posted by Picasa

The stress got me.. real hard. I suffered from my own doing ! haks.. |Working in ICU suppressed my eating habits.This was good news but ufortunately , i was dumb enough not to drink enough water. I felt it on Wednesday , itchy throaT. Then when i woke up yesterday morning.. aarrghhh... can't even open my mouth..

THE MOUTH ULCER IS BACK..

Used to get lots of these during my school days. It sort of resolved A LOT when i was in university ; cropped in for a while when i was doing my housemanship.. and now.. suddenly it made its famous return !! And to top it up i was on call yesterdat.. and my god.. the agony that i had to go through last night !! haks.. My speech was so slurred that i felt talking like Stallone ! muahahahas..

I cant chew nor eat properly !! I can only tolerate porridge ( which was meant for the patients! ) and nothing else. Even drinking plain water was excruciating! Tried visualing it in the mirror. It is situated on the base of my tongue very deep inside. The pain is unavoidable during speech as the ulcer slides on my wisdom tooth. uurrgghh.. sakit woooo...

There are things we take for granted and this is one of the way how god tests us! haks.. time2 ni la rasanya nikmatnya makan ! Subhanallah.. hahahahaha... ( macam tazkirah la pulak)

My call.. haks.. takyah ceritalah.. the nurses are laughing at me ; my jonahness is so obvious ! According to them , i'm like the only doctor so far not able to sleep during my calls ... Imagine , we emptied 5 beds during the day.. and i admitted 4 in cubicle last night !! Inserted triple lumens and double lumens... perrgh.. tengah2 pagi buta yg letih itu.. woooooohhh...

Got an interesting letter this morning.. haks.. well , remember the interview earlier this year with UiTM ! Got it ! haks.. was offered the trainee lecturer post and MAsters programme for Anaesthesia. Alhamdulillah! Cepat giller.. kewl... i'll be joining my wife i suppose in the medical faculty of UiTM. tapi fikir2 balik... alamak.. nak kena study balik looorrr..... hmmm.. do i really want to ? hakss...

3 comments:

iJun said...

An opportunity like that doesn't come often. Congrats dude!

mafeitz said...

cheers mate !
true a real opportunity for me.
Hopefully it'll be the best decision i will make in my lifetime.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Cisco snmp Led+light+rosacea dreampharmaceuticals zyban Afghan whelping jacket sweater coat fiat coupe pilates studios new york city Ca italian cooking schools The roast of pamela anderson lee