Friday, October 26, 2007

Doh..


muka tension... my "chipsmore" camera phone..
Had a long OT day today. My department organized a regional anaesthesia workshop and those in the final year attended it ; leaving only the few of us to run the OT. I was in the OT alone doing the hepatotectomy and scary woo being alone terkontang kanting...with the epidural , Large IV access and invasive monitoring catheters !!! tension.. ni nak exam tak lama lagi ni !!!

I was so tempted to snap a picture of the abdomen after the've closed it , you know..the ROOF TOP incision with a previous midline laparotomy ;
An arrow -> pointing upwards !!

Hahaha.. would have been a cool pic!! But ethics my friends... ethics...
Today is my last day of work ; tomorrow last call of the month and then my study leave...

2 comments:

Azad said...

I know that traffic light! It's it in Alor Gajah... heheh. You caught that pic when you were on the way to my parent's place right?

Anonymous said...

wei tak aci la.. budak2 hkl dpt study leave 3 hari je..