Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Riuh

I was wondering why there were so many people in PASCA on my way back home. I mean lots of blonde "jadi-jadian" surrounding the whole of the recovery area. Then , eh.. a familiar face from TV lah ! And a very unusual sight as well where the usually bleak PASCA area is now full with nurses as well !

"Sapa kat PASCA ?" I asked.
"Anak Mustapha Kamal... tu pasal banyak artis datang melawat"
"Ni ramai-ramai korang kat sini.. ?"
"Nak tengok artis-artis laaa.... "

haks.. Read the news today ? Well , its quite interesting as the version is different from our history taking of the event...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I don't read Metro. Heh.

Anonymous said...

how can she possibly terjatuh? it must have been a suicide attempt.

Maswafi Abd Samat said...

Wah ramai artis yang datang, entah2 pengarah filem pun ada. Manalah tahu tuan doktor berpeluang berlakon, ajakla teman sekali jadi pesakit gila pun teman sanggup. hee..he...