Monday, January 02, 2012

2012 and beyond!

Its 2012 already and I'm blogging my entry for this new year today. Its public holiday today and i was working day shift yesterday on New Year's day.( Something very typical as long as i can remember!) Syukur Alhamdulillah that I'm blogging this from my temporary shelter in another country; which I would never have thought to do at the start of 2011.
I've always made New Year resolution blog each year except for 2011; not too sure was it the hectic schedule of life & work or simply "blog-burn out" period. Alhamdulillah again, most of my resolutions (after reading through it today) was achieved one way or another. I must thank God for making it work - though sometimes the results were totally not of what you planned for.
My biggest achievement in 2011 would be probably my success in reducing my weight! haha Eventhough it started off with a health scare rather than a weight reducing regime, I am able to maintain that momentum and Insya-Allah living a healthy lifestyle nowadays. I'm glad my 4 kids is growing up with time; eventhough I've been apart from them for the last 4 months.Dzaeffran will be starting his primary school in SKBJ tomorrow and I'm a little bit excited to see how he will endevour thi new adventure.I pray that his learning (not just academics but about life) would develop and grow; despite the worries in what is happening in Malaysia at the moment.
Lets see what 2012 has in store for us. I may have few surprises under my sleeves but God has his qada' & qadar for me :)

No comments: