Monday, December 31, 2012

The closing chapter of 2012

Alhamdulillah.. 2012 will be leaving us soon and 2013 beckons. 2012 has certainly been one of the best years of my life; being, doing, living something that i never ever imagined. The downside would be me being far away from my family but I reckon I've really maximized what I could being in Ozzie land.All my objectives for year 2012 has been fulfilled and few extras here and there.I will certainly miss Royal Perth Hospital!
                                          boss doing the BBQ
                                            Krishna and Stefan.. the 2 Pain masters
                                                      the ever cool Richard Riley
I am thankful for the grace that Allah has given me, the rezeki of such opportunity and the health that he provides for me to live every minute of it.

2013 will bring me a different fortune, and all good things will come to and end. I'll be going home and continue my adventures in Malaysia. I do feel sad leaving Perth but the extra 6 months on top of my planned 12 months has certainly eased the denial. I am still in denial as i have yet to pack.. hahaha

Happy New Year my dear friends and may the New Year bring prosperity and rezeki to you :)

No comments: