Monday, June 02, 2008

Busy busy busy..


After the one week holiday , Both wifey and me were stuck with work. Continuous on calls did not make me feel better , I still have my cough lurking at night. Having alternate calls with wifey made us not to see each other now for 4 days !! Waahh... And today she's doing her final year call which means that the children will not see her at all for more than 36 hours !!!
The TASKA was on holiday last week , therefore we had to sent our children to Taman Tun. Mama and Papa were very happy to receive them and i guess by yesterday , they must have been really exhausted. Both Dzaeff and Qaisya are handful but alhamdulillah , not difficult to handle. I must thank you my parents for taking care of them last week ; and I guess by today , they must feel a bit too lonely at home ! I'm sure they'll miss Dzaef and Qaisya straight way !!
I've just came back from the hospital , post call and so not looking forward for tomorrow's marathon in OT ! Neuro OT mahhh...

No comments: