Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Looking for Parameswara..


I'll be leaving for Palembang tomorrow. I'll be joining a programme organized by USM with MGBM ; being part of the medical team for some charity work. I'm looking forward for the trip because i know , if not for this project i don't think i will ever visit Palembang in my lifetime. It has lots of history ; which relates a lot to the birth of Malacca. The programme was interesting because there are plans for visits to their historical sites.
I've renewed my passport ( the KIPPAS kiosk certainly impressed me ! ) , changed my RM to millions of rupiah !! hahahahaha...
I do hope that i can blog and upload pictures when i am there ; since there will be activities with their youth group and university students as well. Well, my first overseas trip this year ; and perhaps the only one !! Hahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr..selamat mengembara dan beramal di bumi Palembang.

:)