Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Masters in Anaesthesia Questions..


When i had some free time lately , I've been toying with this !!

click Mafeitzpart1 or in my Anaesthesia links : drM/s anaeswiki

If you are an Anaesthesia trainee looking for our local paper questions, do log in to the above link for those. It is good to have them and use it in preparing for your part 1. I had difficulty looking for the local past year questions , seriously ! therefore , i would like the future generation of Part 1 takers to have an access on the net easily ! Its the information age now and infos such as these should be easily available.

I've put the resource centre in wiki form ; which means that it is amendable to changes by members. Therefore , if you guys who've passed the lot or passed part 1 ( eg.. Shah ke.. Imran ke.. ) and would like to contribute , do join my wetpaint page. You can share with future trainees about how you did it , because we all have our different styles. Amend and share your knowledge ! I don't really have the full set of SAQs , and if you do ; do complete me !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! impressive! at least for part 1 most of the q are applicable to other speciality as well.

keep up the good work dr M :D and thnak you